Mogador or Essaouira is one of the most beautiful cities of the Atlantic coast of Morocco. It is a small city with a lot of love and a lot of history, discover all the magic of the old town and the traditional market and enjoy delicious seafood typical of the region with our private tour from Marrakech
If you are searching for an outstanding discovery of what Morocco has to offer, a private tour might be the right kind of tour for you. All our tours can be tailored just the way our clients wish. These quality tours are flexible; confortrable and secure.
It does not matter if you want to experience the most known destinations of Morocco or if you are more excited to wonder around the roads less traveled our private tours are the perfect option.
Availability: every day
Category: Private Tour
Recommendations: comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment is made to the driver at the time of departure
• The Medina of Essaouira was cataloged as a UNESCO World Heritage in Morocco in 2001
• Enjoy the peace and spirit of arts in the city of Essaouira.
• Visit the souks and shops of the ancient city
• Visit to a cooperative where argan oil is extracted.
• Take a walk along the beach and the old port of Essaouira.
• Explore the walls of the Skala, the municipal market, the neighborhood of jewelers and artisans. Shops along the streets sell a variety of beautiful handmade items, such as wood products, leather products and carpets.
• Essaouira is known as the wind capital of North Africa and rightly so. Wind days are common and south of the Medina there are several places to rent surf equipment, kitesurfing, windsurfing, classes are also given these depotes.
• Pick up and drop off
• Private confortable vehicle
• Personal expenses