About this activity
- Ride camel back through the Palmeraie of Marrakech
- See the palm groves and orange trees from the back of a ship of the desert
- Experience Moroccan village life outside the city centre
- Enjoy a refreshing mint tea in a nomadic tent
Escape the bustling souks, streets and palaces of Marrakech, and climb on the back of a camel to ride through the beautiful Palmeraie on the outskirts of the city.
Although the real desert is too far from the city centre, about 20 minutes drive away lies an oasis of manicured gardens, sweet-scented orange trees and palm groves that make ideal terrain for a spot of light camel riding.
A driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to meet the camel handlers and their trusty beasts. They will then guide you into the Palmeraie and on through authentic villages and green palm groves.
Discover how the locals live outside the city centre. And end with a fresh mint tea in a typical nomadic tent.
- Round-trip transport with professional driver
- Air-conditioned, luxury vehicle
- Transport insurance
- 1.5-Hour camel ride
- Traditional clothing (jilbab and Saharan scarf)
- Free mint tea in a tent
What’s Not Included:
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go:
• Please bring sunscreen, protective clothing and bottled water in summer time